My testimony is written for all the people with uncontrolled seizures that are still walking the path I did. Neurosurgery cured my drug-resistant, recurring seizures!
My self-help book shares signs and symptoms of seizures to help one understand and communicate them to a physician. I hope to diminish the fears of having a surgical treatment with sharing our memory improvements by living seizure-free. My testimony includes healing tips for neurosurgery which helped make our recovery process a breeze. I hope to encourage others to seek advanced care at an Epilepsy Center that is so well deserved to stop their uncontrolled seizures.
I am an advocate for Epilepsy Centers and would like to see others take advantage of medical developments with preventing seizures. Explore the newest therapies and treatments available and introduce yourself to a better quality of life.
Cutting edge neurological testing procedures are diagnosing factual answers with solid solutions that are available at Epilepsy Centers. Preventative treatments for seizures are being done with great success! Others need to experience the rewarding results of living seizure-free.
- Neurosurgery has the ability to completely cure or significantly reduce uncontrolled seizures with minimally invasive surgical treatments.*
- It is better to have surgery than not, and deal with the negative side effects of seizures.
- 9 out of 10 patients are glad they had surgery to control their seizures.
- Research shows patients who have good surgical outcome have better cognitive and memory functions than those who do not have surgery and continue to have seizures.
- Surgical treatments should be considered sooner rather than later. These treatments are not a last resort, instead a wonderful alternative to support brain health.
- Improve quality of life by driving, having a job, and living independently. Live seizure-free and eliminate the possibility of SUDEP; Sudden Unexplained Death in Epilepsy.
- Only an Epilepsy Center can diagnose and offer advanced treatments for seizures. Neurosurgery has the ability to significantly reduce or cure seizures.
- Request a referral from your physician for an Epilepsy Center.
LIVE SEIZURE FREE.
National Association for Epilepsy Centers