How Does Surgical Hair Design Work?
- Once the procedure date is set, simply call, email, or text to set up a consultation time.
- During our consultation, we will work together to develop a unique strategy to fit your specific hairstyle needs.
- I will ask the doctor to fill out your Incision/Procedure Location Form if needed.
- We will create your hair design before your procedure.
- Post-surgery, after the staples/stitches are removed, we’ll schedule a follow-up appointment to make any adjustments or create a strategy with hair extensions if necessary.
- The incision may need to be exposed until the staples/stitches are removed and confirmed by the doctor that it is healing without infection.
Surgical Hair Design places a positive spin on the patient and family's walk to recovery.